As 2014 ends, it’s time to examine what the year has brought to the customer service industry and what customer service trends and predictions are for 2015.
We have reached out to thought leaders, read about current trends and have come up with our fearless forecast for 2015:
1. Customers will expect more
2. Mobile experience is the way to go
3. Self-service solutions will become more popular
4. Businesses will invest more in customer experience
5. Customer reviews and feedback are going to be more effective than any marketing strategy
=> Customer Service Delivery Needs to Be Customer Experience
Companies should know that while pricing on products and services is a great differentiator, customer service experience will provide a unique advantage on helping customers decide which business to cater to. Customers are smarter than ever; they would gladly go with you if they know customer experience continues after the transaction. Customer interaction is just starting once a sale is closed, making them feel relevant after is what will make them come back and let others know about how great your company is. That’s the best marketing you’ll do.